- Program Features
This program is proven methodology and set of tools used by Leadership and top management of well-established, growing and sustainable organizations. It consists of Assessments, Trainings, Hands on Exercises, Discussion and Agreement Activities. The program is highly interactive and result oriented, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular working experience in the world top class industry. The program includes a series of discussion with an individual / syndicate/role play exercises for learning, developing believes and execution.
This program will also involve the use of slides, hand-out material, work manual with all instructor notes and slides, examples of best practice and appropriate video material. The use of flip-charts, syndicate workshops and reporting back sessions will encourage a fully participative and enjoyable event. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating previous work experiences
- Program Objectives
- Essentials of rational decision making
- Decision analysis procedures in resolving problems
- Analytical frameworks for framing problems and weighing alternatives
- Dynamics of group decision making
- Requirements of site evacuation and fire drills.
- Leading the decision-making process, building collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- How moral principles and ethical considerations impact decision making